Become a Crochet Pattern Tester
How it works...
Pattern testers are an important factor in the process of writing patterns. After writing a pattern a tester helps to ensure that there are no mistakes and that the different sizes are calculated correctly.
Once you have submitted an application I will contact you within 7 days if you have been selected to take part in the project. I’ll post on social media about the project and deadlines. You must be able to meet the requirements to apply.
If selected for that project you will receive a copy of the pattern and be added to a group chat on Instagram where you will be able to ask questions and share your progress with all other testers involved.
Make sure you meet all requirements before you apply. If you have any questions please contact me.
• know basic crochet stitches and have experience reading patterns
• be able to complete the project by the deadline posted
• have a public Instagram account
• be willing to participate in a group chat with other testers
• provide 2-3 quality photos (photo credit will be given) to be used on social media and in final pattern listing
• fill out the Pattern Survey by the deadline
Fill out tester questionnaire: